Sign up for one of our subscription plans for great savings and enjoy instant access to our growing collection of analog gear – compressors, equalizers, limiters, saturators, reverbs, and multi-function devices!
All subscription plans include the following:
- Access to Pete Lyman's Infrasonic Mixing and Mastering Chain.
- This chain features hardware from MAAG, Manley, Rupert Neve Designs, all connected through a custom insert console designed in house.
- Access to custom designed presets from Pete Lyman, F. Reid Shippen, and more.
- 60 minutes for the first month ($59.98 per hour).
- 90 minutes for the second month ($39.98 per hour).
- 120 minutes for the third month and each month thereafter ($29.99 per hour).
- Unlimited access to Access Analog and Robot Lemon Equipment
- PLUS! Get 60 minutes per month of Access to the Infrasonic Mix/Master Chain
- Unlimited use of equipment valued over $170,000
- Access to new equipment as our collection continually expands
- 50 Credits / Month (approx. 300 equipment minutes)
- Access to equipment valued over $170,000
- Unlimited access to select equipment*
- Unlimited credit accrual with active subscription
(may change periodically)
The Infrasonic subscription gives you access to the Infrasonic analog chain. The devices in this chain are permanently cabled directly together with no A/D conversion between each device. You always get the entire chain when you access it. The subscription gives you a monthly time allotment on the chain. The time does not accrue, so you get a new allotment each month. The benefit increases the longer you are on the subscription.
The first month you get 60 minutes, so you are effectively paying $59.98/hour. The second month you get 90 minutes ($39.98/hour). For every month thereafter you get 120 minutes ($29.99/hour). If you cancel and resubscribe, you start again at 60 minutes for the first month, and so on. Your time allotment will be shown in the plugin interface at the bottom right corner of the equipment panel. You can also see your current time allotment in the “My Account” area of the website.
Subscriptions include unlimited access to all equipment in the Access Analog and Robot Lemon collections, accessed in the Access Analog rack in the plugin. A Subscription is valid for one user. Access Analog will monitor access and reserves the right to revoke the subscription without a refund if the subscription is abused.
Your billing cycle is based on the date you sign up, and your recurring billing date will be approximately every 30 (or 180) days after that. On each billing date, the subscription price will be automatically charged to your credit card (Stripe) or Paypal account. When the subscription is canceled, access will be removed at the end of the current billing cycle. While the subscription is active or pending cancellation, devices in the included collections can be reserved on the website or used on demand directly in the plugin at no charge.
You will receive 60 minutes each month for access to the Infrasonic Chain. The time allocation will reset to 60 minutes at the time of your renewal payment. This time does not accrue.
Subscriptions include a block of credits that are deposited into your account on a monthly basis. The first block is deposited when you sign up and then again on every billing date thereafter. Your billing cycle is based on the date you sign up, and your recurring billing date will be approximately every 30 days after that. On each billing date, the monthly subscription price will be automatically charged to your credit card (Stripe) or Paypal account. As long as the subscription remains active and in good standing, the credit blocks will accrue over time if they are not used.
When the subscription is canceled, 33% of the unused subscription credits will be removed from the account. Credits bought through bundles will not be affected by your subscription status. If you own credits through a bundle and subscription, the subscription credits will be used first. Credits can be used to reserve equipment on the website, or directly in the plugin for on-demand access to any equipment that is not in use. Subscriptions include unlimited access to the devices above. These devices can be reserved or used on demand directly in the plugin, and no credits will be deducted from your account. Periodically, the unlimited access devices will be changed to allow access to other devices.