Please use the form below to complete your reservation. Upon completion of your first reservation, an account will be automatically created for you. You will receive an email with your login credentials. You do not have to be logged in to make a reservation. However, to view your past and upcoming reservations, you will need to be logged in to your account.
- All reservation times are in your local time zone.
- Use the reset button in the plugin to clear general audio streaming issues.
- If you are using Reaper, disable Preferences->Audio->Buffering-
>Anticipative FX Processing.
- If you are using this service on individual tracks in Pro Tools, slide the track audio to the left by the amount you set the buffer size to in the plugin. If Pro Tools plugin delay compensation is enabled, you may need to slide it back to the right by 16384 samples to account for the built in compensation. See Video.
- Wifi signal must be strong, as this streaming service is sensitive to network packet errors.
- If you are behind a firewall, you will need to open port 47300.
- You can start using equipment up to 30 minutes before your reservation if no one is using the equipment before you. During this period, you can connect with the plugin and see if your equipment shows up as “Reserved” (to you) or “Not Available”