Please use the form below to complete your reservation. Upon completion of your first reservation, an account will be automatically created for you. You will receive an email with your login credentials. If you cannot find your password email, check spam. If that fails, use the “Forgot Password” feature on our Account page to get a new email sent. You do not have to be logged in to make a reservation. However, to view your past and upcoming reservations, you will need to be logged in to your account.
- Use the reset button in the plugin to clear general audio streaming issues.
- If you are using Reaper, disable Preferences->Audio->Buffering-
>Anticipative FX Processing.
- If using Pro Tools, you can manually compensate delay, see video. See Video.
- Wifi signal must be strong, as this streaming service is sensitive to network packet errors.
- If you are behind a firewall, you will need to open port 47300.
- You can start using equipment up to 30 minutes before your reservation if no one is using the equipment before you. During this period, you can connect with the plugin and see if your equipment shows up as “Reserved” (to you) or “Not Available”